Welcome to BrainHackReviews. My name is Jeff, and this is my website devoted to reviewing only the best anxiety relief treatments, natural mood enhancers, and smart nootropics.
What is brain hacking?
Brain hacking is a trendy movement that is derived from biohacking. It essentially means using supplements and techniques to upgrade the performance of your body and mind.
For the purpose of this website, I want to focus on three key mental benefits that brain hacking can deliver.
The reason I have decided to focus on reviewing products related to conditions such as anxiety and depression is because so many people suffer in silence from these illnesses. And they are really serious illnesses that can strip away your enjoyment from life, leading to loneliness, helplessness, and isolation. I know because I have been there before and it’s not a good place to be.
Thankfully, I’ve come out the other side a stronger, happier person. And I attribute a lot of my success to the products that I talk about on this blog. Quite apart from anxiety and depression specifically, I’ll also focus on products that help improve your focus, as decreased ability to concentrate is often a severe side effect of depression and anxiety.
Here is what you can expect from brain hacking:
Natural Anxiety Relief
- I’ll give you an honest review of the most popular products on the market to help you overcome anxiety naturally. I am a former anxiety sufferer, and I hated having to rely on SSRIs and addictive benzodiazepines for anxiety relief. Using brain hacking for anxiety relief involves a combination of natural anxiety remedies, therapy courses, and even books. I do the research so that you don’t have to. As someone who was plagued by anxiety for years, I’m tired of companies selling stuff that doesn’t work. For this reason, I want to introduce you to products that actually reduce your anxiety and have been personally put to the test by me. Click here to get started.
- Feeling down in the dumps all the time is no way to live your life, and with the abundance of great natural supplements for depression on the market, there’s no reason to continue like this. Millions of people worldwide are plagued by chronic stress and depression that makes them utterly miserable. I suffered terribly with low moods for years as a result of my anxiety and stressful lifestyle, before changing my life with some very effective supplements and books. You might frown at the notion of using books to beat something like depression, but let me tell you, some of the best depression therapists in the world have made their life’s work available in a book, which is something that you cannot afford not to take advantage of. As a consequence of both books and supplements, I’m now happier than ever before, and I want to share what products work with you so that you spend your money the right way. Boost your mood here.
- Human beings now have shorter attention spans than goldfish! This is the result of multi-tab web browsing and increased smartphone use. Despite the obvious benefits of technology, there is no doubt that it is negatively affecting our ability to focus on one thing at a time. Poor concentration reduces your productivity drastically. Furthermore, anxious and depressed people often find that they spend hours browsing through social media feeds, unable to do something more productive because they’re addicted to the distraction that it provides. Therefore, I’ll review the best supplements and techniques to help you focus better on one task at a time. Get started now to improve your focus.
Why should you listen to me?
You should listen to me because I know what products work to help you achieve the above benefits. I spent years of my life in an anxious state, suffering from low moods and an inability to concentrate properly. I’ve been to six different doctors and four different therapists, and I’ve been diagnosed with a plethora of conditions. I had severe hypochondria, essentially fearing that all manner of deadly conditions were going to kill me. I’ve diagnosed myself with rabies, mad cow disease, bowel cancer, and more. This shows just how ridiculously powerful mental illness is. All of the doctors I went to prescribed me the same useless anti-depressant drugs that just made me feel worse. I needed a more natural solution and after three years of trying different products and books, I’ve found some absolute gems.
I had severe hypochondria, essentially fearing that all manner of deadly conditions were going to kill me. I’ve diagnosed myself with rabies, mad cow disease, bowel cancer, and many more ridiculously unlikely conditions. I’ve had nearly every diagnostic test you can think of, and I’m not even 30 yet! I also had really bad social anxiety. I was fine around people I knew, but my entire university experience was ruined because I was so afraid to talk to people and join new clubs or societies. I spent years hiding even from my family, staying in the comfort of my bedroom endlessly playing video games to mask my social anxiety.
Without wanting to get into my life story, this shows just how ridiculously powerful mental illness is. I’m sure some of you reading can resonate with what I’m saying. And it’s you that I’ve created this site for.
All of the doctors I went to for my anxiety and low mood prescribed me the same useless anti-depressant drugs that just made me feel worse. I needed a more natural solution and after three years of trying different products and books, I’ve found some absolute gems.
I simply just cannot take stuff like SSRIs or benzodiazepines for my anxiety and depression. I tried the whole gamut of anti-depressants, which were supposed to help my anxiety and improve my mood. All they achieved was increased anxiety, darker thoughts, and even sexual side-effects. No matter how much depression and anxiety pissed me off, I wasn’t prepared to risk not being able to have sex to overcome it. I thought there had to be a better way to beat these issues and gladly I was right. But it took a lot of time.
Despite the obvious benefits of benzodiazepines such as lorazepam and alprazolam in providing anxiety relief, I didn’t want to get hooked on them. There are thousands of horror stories online of people who relied on benzos for years for anxiety relief, only to find that it was nearly impossible to get off them. There are web pages on high-authority sites such as WebMD devoted to the topic of benzodiazepines and addiction. I needed a natural solution because there was just no way I would’ve been able to cope with physical dependence on Xanax or Valium.
I stumbled upon brain hacking three years ago, completely immersing myself in it and learning everything I could about how to improve myself. Of course, I didn’t refer to it as brain hacking back then. I was just looking for natural solutions to issues such as anxiety and depression. As a result , all supplements, training programs, and books on this site come with my seal of approval. I wanted to learn about products that provide natural anxiety relief and make me happier, without nasty side-effects.
As a result of the extensive research I’ve done, with myself as the test subject, all supplements, training programs, and books on this site come with my seal of approval. I wanted to learn about products that provide natural anxiety relief and make me happier, without any nasty side-effects.
I think this is a really exciting field and in my opinion, brain hacking will become the primary way to treat anxiety and depression within the next 20 years. SSRIs are like pouring gasoline onto a car and hoping some of it gets in the tank. Brain hacking is much more targeted, which is why for me, it’s a better solution. I’ve tried almost every product and online course imaginable, and I set up this site because I want to share my experiences of the products that actually work.
The internet is full of supplements and books designed to overcome anxiety and depression, with many companies trying to exploit people by selling fake anxiety cures, mood-boosting supplements, brain hacking courses, and books, in the hope of making a quick dollar. That’s why my blog can be helpful because anything you see here is verified to do what it says on the box or cover!
I want to see you experience the wonderful benefits of brain hacking so that you can become a more relaxed, productive, and happier person.
I have also included an entire section on my blog that is devoted to providing general tips and tricks for overcoming anxiety. If you want to check that out, here is the link. My main focus is on books, supplements, and courses that provide anxiety relief and help to beat depression, but dealing with these illnesses for fifteen years gave me valuable insight on some other general tips that you can include in your arsenal. Depression and anxiety are incredibly complex mental illnesses that require a range of strategies to overcome. It is my intention to share everything I know on here.
I understand that some of you might not have the time to read through my review articles. I really recommend reading them because you’ll get a better sense of which products will help you overcome your depression or anxiety. If you want the TL;DR versions, I’ll link you to my favorite supplements below.
- Chamomile Comfort. This is the best overall supplement I’ve tried that provides natural anxiety relief. Combining four powerful natural calming ingredients, it’s a great one to start with if you suffer from a general feeling of anxiety.
- Onnit New Mood. Depression is a pretty debilitating illness, and I’ve found this product to have the strongest mood boost effect out of any supplement I’ve tried.
Thanks for reading and good luck!
Image via Flickr by laerte
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. The price you pay for any products promoted here is not affected by buying through an affiliate link. Thanks for your support.